Re: [Xen-devel] Dear Ren Yongjie and Xen Developers

I'm sorry but I didn't use GRUB2.
I'm using RHEL6.4 as the OS and compiled the latest Xen and Dom0 kernel.
the grub entry is something like below:
title xen-32e
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel (hd0,0)/boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=1024M iommu=1 loglvl=all
guest_loglvl=all console=com1,115200,8n1 conring_size=32M 3
        module (hd0,0)/boot/vmlinuz-xen ro
root=UUID=6b431eba-2c2b-4621-a4e3-6f8a991f1b70 console=hvc0 3
        module (hd0,0)/boot/initrd-xen.img

--
  Jay