Re: [Xen-devel] Domain 0 crashed when booting OMAP5 uEVM

On Aug 12, 2013, at 11:40 PM, Andrii Anisov <andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> BTW, Chen,
>
> What kernel are trying to start as Dom0 on your Panda?

I use the upstream kernel plus 2 clock data patches.

Also Roger Quadros from TI gave me a 3.11 git branch that contains all
patches required including ethernet driver and clock data.

You can get the necessary stuff from branch
        usbhost-uevm-3.11-rc3
in git tree
        git://github.com/rogerq/linux.git

Cheers,