Re: [Xen-devel] build for pv-grub stubdom

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:56:10 +0100
Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You've dropped the list again. I'm going to reply publicly cutting out
> the bit about mva in case he takes offence on the comments about his
> English ;-). I've replied to just that bit below.

 Actually mva was helpful and we got to the bottom of several of the
> issues he reported. He wasn't at all the sort of clueless user I
> mention in my public reply.
>
> Ian.

sorry Ian, (nice name) I'm a bit naive when it comes to email and CC, I
don't actually email much despite being s dev, I'm kind of a minor
player, however see I CCd to xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, do you wish for
more?  I'm glad to see mva's input lead to bearing some nice fruit, and
he's definitely no clueless user.

--
kind regards

Ian Delaney