Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] XEN tools for ARM with Virtualization Extensions

I have IRQs for devices being passed to ARM DomU guests now.  Thanks for your
help.

The IRQ mapping needs to be unmapped when the domU is destroyed and it is not
happening presently.  I don't see a call to PHYSDEVOP_unmap_pirq or anything.
Should the mapped IRQs for a guest be unmapped when Xen destroys the domain
based on the IRQ rangeset?  Where do you suggest doing this?
Or should the tools call an xc_physdev_unmap_pirq() when destroying the domain?
I would think it should be implicit in Hypervisor code to relinquish all
resources of a
domain upon destruction...

Thanks,
Eric