Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] XEN tools for ARM with Virtualization Extensions

On 06/27/2013 09:19 PM, Eric Trudeau wrote:

> [...]

Are you trying to assign a device to your guest? If so, Xen doesn't
yet support it.

To map physical memory range in a guest you need to use/implement
xc_domain_memory_mapping/XEN_DOMCTL_memory_mapping
which is missing on ARM. To help you, you can read this thread:
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-06/msg00870.html

Cheers,

--
Julien