Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

Hi,

I have this running for a day or so now, but I'm noticing that the load
averages seem a bit off:

$ uptime
11:17AM  up 17:14, 1 user, load averages: 0.31, 0.27, 0.21

This is for a clean install, with just enough installed to compile this kernel.
In top I'm seeing that the machine is idling >98% of the time. But this does
not correlate to the load displayed above.

Jeroen.