Re: [Xen-devel] [Hackathon Minutes] Xen 4.4 Planning

On 14/06/13 09:15, Jan Beulich wrote:
But isn't that how open source projects work - everyone contributes
and fixes bugs. If you don't want to help fixing bugs, I'm afraid
there's also no good reason for you to complain they don't get fixed.

Well, Jan, that's how the market works -- people use the project that has the best code and the least bugs; if people find more stability with KVM, then people are likely to switch to it even if they don't think the performance or architecture is as good as they want. It's no good complaining that your users aren't helping to fix bugs if there are other projects with fewer bugs to fix. :-)

Alex and his team has been very helpful in helping test and track down some issues in 4.3, and we really appreciate the effort they've put in.

 -George