Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG 1747]Guest could't find bootable device with memory more than 3600M

>> > Is "bios=assign-busses" on the guest command line suitable as a
>> > workaround then? Or possibly "bios=realloc"
>>
>> Which command line? Getting passed to hvmloader?
>
> I meant the guest kernel command line.

As there's no accessible guest kernel command for HVM guests,
did you mean to require the guest admin to put something on the
command line manually?

And then - this might cover Linux, but what about other OSes,
namely Windows? Oh, and for Linux you confused me by using
"bios=" instead of "pci="... And "pci=realloc" only exists as of 3.0.

Jan