Re: [Xen-devel] [ARM] Bash often segfaults in Dom0 with the latest Xen

On 06/05/2013 02:38 AM, Christoffer Dall wrote:

> - All other cache accesses should be coherent across cores and are
> physically indexed/physically tagged so I don't see how this could be
> your issue.

I was looking on KVM code and I noticed that it traps all data cache
instruction. Is there any reason to trap it?

I wonder if it could be the issue on Xen because we don't trap cache
instruction and the manual is not clear on that.

Thanks,

--
Julien