Re: [Xen-devel] Latest Arndale Xen, dom0 kernel stuck on ASIX mac.

> vgic dump printed ID not SPI. I have just noticed that my current branch
> (based
> on linux upstream 3.9-rc4) doesn't support exynos ATA.
> It seems the driver is not yet upstreamed in the kernel.
>
> I have updated my tree with a branch based on linaro's tree (which is
> a linux 3.10-rc2)
> and there is a driver for the exynos ATA. The command to clone and compile the
> kernel:
>
> git clone -b linaro-3.10
> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/julieng/linux-arm.git linux
> cd linux
> make arndale_xen_dom0_defconfig
> make zImage
> make dtbs
>
> The device tree is: arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-arndale.dtb
>
> If it works for you I will update the wiki page and stick to the linaro tree
> for
> the next update.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Julien Grall

No luck... I attached the crashing dom0 log.
Please note I used the  arndale_xen_dom0_defconfig make target
guessing that's the one you intended to write :-)

This is a different crash however so it did change things...

It seems like the sda drive isn't detected at all? Maybe the driver is
broke? In the dts I just change root=mmc... into root=/dev/sda1 which
works for my older kernel/xen versions.

Thanks,
Sander