Re: [Xen-devel] windows tmem

Hmm. On the face of it a much higher miss rate than 2K3, but the workload is
different so it's hard to tell how comparable the numbers are. I wonder whether
use of ephemeral tmem is an issue because of the get-implies-flush
characteristic. I guess you'd always expect a put between gets for a pagefile
but it might be interesting to see what miss rate you get with persistent tmem.

  Paul