[Xen-devel] DomU creation causes reboot of Dom0

Hi,

Recently trying to install DomU guest on top of compiled Xen 4.1.4 on Ubuntu 11.10(in VirtualBox environment). When installation finishes (successfully) it automatically reboots and also after rebooting when I do xm create -c /etc/xen/mydomU.cfg it reboots again. What can cause this ??

I added "noreboot" to Grub commandline for Xen but now as expected it just hangs after installation. And, I am using xen-tools and the weird thing is I was able to install guest on top of precompiled Xen(apt-get install xen-hypervisor-4.1-i386), now I am trying to install on top of compiled Xen.
I am writing down my configuration in /etc/xen-tools/xen-tools.conf:

dist=/home/xen
install-method=debootstrap
size=4G
memory=128Mb
swap=128Mb
fs=ext3
dist=lucid
image=sparse
dhcp=1
bridge=xenbr0
passwd=1
boot=1
kernel=/boot/vmlinuz- 'uname -r'
initrd=/boot/initrd.img- 'uname -r'
ext3_options=noatime,nodiratime,errors=remount-ro
ext2_options=noatime,nodiratime,errors=remount-ro
xfs_options=defaults
reiserfs_options=defaults
btrfs_options=defaults
serial_device=hvc0#default