Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.2 release patch

On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 15:48 +0100, 7heo@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I tried to build Xen from the git repository,
> cloning the RELEASE-4.2.2 tag, on a NetBSD
> 6.0.1 system installed on an i386 host.
>
> I got 4 warnings, causing the compilation to
> fail, due to the -Werror flag.
>
> Rather than removing the flag, I did prefer to
> patch the source, since the fix was really
> trivial.
>
> Please find the patch attached.

Thanks. It really seems like casting is the only reliable way to print a
time_t :-/

Please could you resubmit with a Signed-off-by as described in:
        http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Patches

Also, patches need to be applied to xen-unstable before being backported
to the stable branches (otherwise 4.3 will simply regress again,
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Maintenance_Releases has some more on the
topic). So, please could you send a patch against unstable, this
particular piece of code doesn't seem to have changed all that much.

THanks,