[Xen-devel] Mapping GPIO ports to domU

Hello,

      I have physical address of GPIO port, I want to map that physical address to domU and make domU to access those ports. These GPIO ports can be accessed through I/O port as well. What is the best way to achieve this other than shared driver model. Since these GPIO ports are on-chip I can't even make them as pass through. So what is the possible solution?

What I tried was that ioremap on physical port in dom0 and tried to share it using grant table entry, where as virt_to_mfn is returning INVALID_P2M_ENTRY, hence mapping on domU is faling.

Let me know suggestions and solutions.