Re: [Xen-devel] Building Xen Test Days into the conclusion of the Xen 4.3 release cycle

This sounds like great idea. What xen needs more clarification on bugs reporting, I had experienced many bugs with xen unstable lately and I don't know if anyone cares to fix the issues and if anyone is even running testing unstable and if they experience same issues. HVM recently stop providing network (at least with e1000 emulation   )unless xen drivers are installed and  freenas does not boot up on xen and does not have network connection