Re: [Xen-devel] blktap2 header consistency between userspace and kernel space

Hi,

> Is this something related to blktap2 vs. blktap2.5 ?
>
> IIRC blktap2.5 userland requires blktap2.5 kernel modules..

Honestly ... I'm not sure. Where are the reference/authoritative tree
for blktap2 and 2.5, both kernel and userspace ?

Since I took those headers from the debian repo, blktap-utils and
blktap-dkms, I would have expected them to be compatible ...

Cheers,

    Sylvain