Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update CODE FREEZE

On 04/22/2013 11:02 AM, George Dunlap wrote:
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM, George Dunlap
<George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* vTPM updates
   owner: Daniel DeGraaf @ NSA

Daniel, I saw that your patchs posted back on March 22 were accepted.
Are there more patches that need to be accepted for 4.3, or can I move
this to the "Completed" list?

  -George

It's done except for the Linux driver being accepted - which I believe is
outside the scope of your list, so yes, mark it as completed.

--
Daniel De Graaf
National Security Agency