Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT PULL) xen (stable/for-linus-3.10-rc0-tag) for v3.10 merge window.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am heading out for a week of vacation but would hate to have missed
> the merge window. Hence sending it out early in anticipation that you
> will release v3.9 on Sunday.

Thanks, this should be a shining example for others...

Of course, right now it looks like I'll be making an rc8 tomorrow, not
a final 3.9, so it may all end up moot, and you'll be back by the time
the merge window opens. But hey, this is how things should work,

                 Linus