Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Windows 2003 fails to install on xen-unstable tip

>>> If you've got a git hash tag for your first change, I can do a quick
>>> test to see if that's it.
>> The first of these commits is 2fe82ac11fd078485388fe7c5e8bc3b6ac9185b0.
>
> Here are the results of my bisect:
>
> 620d5dad54008e40798c4a0c4322aef274c36fa3 is the first bad commit
> commit 620d5dad54008e40798c4a0c4322aef274c36fa3
> Author: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
> Date:   Tue Feb 5 09:44:00 2013 +0100
>
>      x86/HVM: assorted RTC emulation adjustments

So time to really consider a (partial) revert then, as obviously Tim's
attempt to fix this without reverting weren't successful (I take it
that you were at the tip of -unstable before starting the bisection).

I'll see to get you something to try out soon.

Jan