Re: [Xen-devel] ocaml bindings [and 1 more messages]

Op maandag 8 april 2013 16:57:25 schreef Ian Jackson:
> Vincent Bernardoff writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] ocaml bindings"):
> > Please try applying this patch (and only this patch) on top of Xen (4.2
> > or unstable).
> > It should fix all the OCaml issues.
>
> Thanks for the mail.  I have restored the CC to the original reporter.
>
> Alien, please let us know how you get on with this.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

To be honest, i applied the 2 earlier patches and then moved the dll*_stub.so
files into ../dllstubs/ (as this is where other ocaml-foo packages have put
these into mageia.) that has been verified by the original reporter.

That means i'm going to keep it this way for now (in Mageia), so i haven't
tested this patch. (because we are close to a release and since yesterday into
release-freeze.)

However, for Mageia 4 i will use 4.3 (or later) and thus will use this patch
as part of it.

Sorry for not testing it at this time.

Regards,

Maarten