Re: [Xen-devel] How does the regression testing stuff work?

Alex Bligh writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] How does the regression testing stuff
work?"):
> Thanks. I'm sort of confused how this can have been being tested at all
> though given this is qemu-upstream-4.2-testing and:
> a) WinXP implies HVM and the logs also say HVM

Yes.

> b) Qemu-upstream implies Qemu-upstream-DM

Yes.

> c) Live migrate of HVM on Qemu-upstream-DM did not work at all in
>    4.2 until very recently (hence why I backported the patches)

Maybe it passed by fluke ?

Or maybe there was something wrong with the test in 17143 which meant
that it didn't use qemu-upstream-dm at all.  It's difficult to tell
now I'm afraid.

> If I click on the link to 17143 (after 'REGR') I get a 404 error.

I'm afraid the logs have been expired.