[Xen-devel] Debootstrapping a rootfs for Xen on FastModels A15

Hi,

I've tried several different approaches to debootstrap a working
rootfs for with a Cortex A15 model ( FastModels ) and Xen but still
face some issues.

Some information on my setup.
For a Dom0 kernel I'm using the latest version from
git://github.com/torvalds/linux.git, I attached my config as it might
be of some use for others. I'm using the latest Xen unstable branch
git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git and my device tree comes from:
git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/device-trees.git .

These are my xen and kernel arguments:
bootargs = "dom0_mem=128M dom0_max_vcpus=1 console=com1,vga";
 xen,dom0-bootargs = "earlyprintk=xenboot console=ttyAMA0
root=/dev/mmcblk0 init=/bin/bash rw ip=dhcp";

This is how I launch the model ( where the variables of course contain
the right paths ):
./model_shell ../resources/Cortex-A15x1/cadi_system_Linux-Release-GCC-4.4.so
$1 -C motherboard.flashloader0.fname=$2 -C
motherboard.smsc_91c111.enabled=1 -C
motherboard.hostbridge.userNetworking=1 -C
motherboard.pl011_uart0.out_file=./log.txt -C
motherboard.mmc.p_mmc_file="$3"

To get a basic filesystem I:
- created a empty file ( with fallocate or dd )
- formated it ext4
- mounted the file and used HOSTNAME=armhf sudo debootstrap --foreign
--arch armhf wheezy $path
- did the some configuration and the second stage debootstrapping

The problem now is Xen hangs on/after booting dom0, I included a log (
log.txt ). This filesystem boots fine with the same kernel, without
Xen on the same FastModel model.

My question: did I miss something in the debootstrapping? Are there
some steps I don't know of? Does anyway have an idea on what goes
wrong ( see log.txt )?

Thanks a lot!
Sander