Re: [Xen-devel] OMAP5 port.

On 14/03/13 16:42, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Mar 2013, Andrii Anisov wrote:
>> Ian,
>>       Sorry, I misread your link as being to the initial h/v patches.
>>
>> No problem, anyway thank you for answer.
>> Is it still suitable list to discuss kernel side questions?
>>
>> Stefano,
>>
>> We are porting xen for TI OMAP5 (a Cortex-A15 based SoC). We have 3.4 kernel
>> ported for our chip, could you please suggest
>> proper patch set we would need backport to get Dom0 kernel. It looks
>> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/linux-pvhvm.git
>> branch xenarm-for-linus has the most recent ARMv7V Dom0 sources, but I'm not
>> sure.
>
> Anthony (CC'ed) recently backported all the patches needed to get Linux
> running on Xen on ARM on Linux 3.4 too, he should be able to tell you
> the full list of commits and might even be able to give you a git branch
> to pull from.

Hi Andrii,

Here is a tree with all the backported Xen related patches:
git://xenbits.xen.org/people/aperard/linux-chromebook.git

Most of the commit from 95851ef3f08627307f86f77a7f99acbfff4d4470.. are
the one you will need, with few Exynos related.

But just in case, here is the list:
ea57973 ARM: 7511/1: opcodes: Opcode definitions for the Virtualization
Extensions
1c000c6 xen/events: fix unmask_evtchn for PV on HVM guests
e0ea6b8 xen: Introduce xen_pfn_t for pfn and mfn types
56b772f xen: allow privcmd for HVM guests
f0eaaa4 xen: clear IRQ_NOAUTOEN and IRQ_NOREQUEST
a782478 xen: missing includes
e42e7a2 xen: resynchronise grant table status codes with upstream
96cd0eb xen/arm: compile and run xenbus
6d3c663 arm: initial Xen support
f02e85e xen/arm: hypercalls
740f966 xen/arm: page.h definitions
a5c02b7 xen/arm: sync_bitops
be13481 xen/arm: empty implementation of grant_table arch specific functions
9a92b51 docs: Xen ARM DT bindings
a883572 xen/arm: Xen detection and shared_info page mapping
9964c0b xen/arm: Introduce xen_ulong_t for unsigned long
b05145a xen: do not compile manage, balloon, pci, acpi, pcpu and
cpu_hotplug on ARM
642afdb xen/arm: introduce CONFIG_XEN on ARM
cb4ecb7 xen/arm: get privilege status
2e4c809 xen/arm: initialize grant_table on ARM
58ffdbb xen/arm: receive Xen events on ARM
a24d975 xen/arm: implement alloc/free_xenballooned_pages with
alloc_pages/kfree
33d1e73 xen/arm: compile blkfront and blkback
dcea9e1 xen/arm: compile netback
cd5afc5 MAINTAINERS: add myself as Xen ARM maintainer
94874cd arm: introduce a DTS for Xen unprivileged virtual machines
c3ae4bd xen/arm: Fix compile errors when drivers are compiled as modules
(export more).
03c4c21 xen/arm: use the __HVC macro
67169ec xen/xen_initial_domain: check that xen_start_info is initialized
2f56f83 xen: mark xen_init_IRQ __init
19fee1a xen/Makefile: fix dom-y build
1f70737 compile fixes
f6647e4 ioremap_cache
22a8d4d xen/privcmd: add PRIVCMD_MMAPBATCH_V2 ioctl
d613a45 xen/privcmd: Fix mmap batch ioctl error status copy back.
f57e320 xen/privcmd: return -EFAULT on error
c21ce28 xen/privcmd: Correctly return success from IOCTL_PRIVCMD_MMAPBATCH
b09bc43 xen: add pages parameter to xen_remap_domain_mfn_range
117c19c xen: privcmd: support autotranslated physmap guests.
9310c3a xen: balloon: don't include e820.h
2a884ae xen: balloon: use correct type for frame_list
a22a025 xen: balloon: allow PVMMU interfaces to be compiled out
2f7fc7b xen: arm: enable balloon driver
78e9bed xen: correctly use xen_pfn_t in remap_domain_mfn_range.
f1a593a xen: arm: make p2m operations NOPs
4d8f044 xen: arm: implement remap interfaces needed for privcmd mappings.

Also, the next two commit are fixing the GIC in the DT, so you will
maybe need something similair:
adba8c3 DEBUG Xen: have proper gic
21a3d8a fixup! DEBUG Xen: have proper gic

Hopefully, all those will be enough.

Have fun,

--
Anthony PERARD