Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-devel]unable to run xenstored

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 10:49 +0000, Felix Feng wrote:
> I just compiled xen-4.1.3 and Dom0 kernel 2.6.32. After booting, I
> executed `xl list`, but I hit this problem:

This list is for the development of Xen, not user support. I have moved
xen-devel to Bcc and added xen-users instead.

> Is that a known issue, or any suggetsions?

It seems like you have already got the information you need, in other
words you need to make sure that the xen-evtchn and xen-gntdev modules
are available with your kernel.