[Xen-devel] High CPU temp, suspend problem - xen 4.1.5-pre, linux 3.7.x

Hi,

I've still have problems with ACPI(?) on Xen. After some system startup or
resume CPU temperature goes high although all domUs (and dom0) are idle. On
"good" system startup it is about 50-55C, on "bad" - above 67C (most time
above 70C). I've noticed difference in C-states repored by Xen (attached
files). On "bad" startups in addition suspend doesn't work - system restarts
during suspend (still didn't managed to get console messages - I don't have
serial port on this system). Note that sometimes system boots fine ("good"
state), but problem occurs after some suspend/resume cycles. Some time ago
I've got other symptoms: only CPU0 was used - for all VCPUs (according to xl
vcpu-list). Maybe it is related?

Hardware: Dell Latitude E6420
CPU: Intel i5-2520M

Software:
xen stable-4.1 as of 15.02 (last commit: "xen: sched_creadit: improve picking
up the idle CPU for a VCPU"), with reverted commit "Introduce system_state
variable."
But the same problem on vanilla xen 4.1.2.

Linux 3.7.6 - happens almost every boot. On Linux 3.7.4 happens much rarer
(but still occurs).
Kernel config:
http://git.qubes-os.org/gitweb/?p=marmarek/kernel.git;a=blob;f=config-pvops;h=a6e953f71cdc84556571b592b8af87a5a4f9a8d0;hb=HEAD
I've tried some bisect from 3.7.4 to 3.7.6, but without success because
problem isn't 100% reproducible.

Any ideas?

--
Best Regards / Pozdrawiam,