Re: [Xen-devel] Looking for XCP Cluster guide/docs

On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 21:05 +0000, Ryan Miller wrote:
> I just want to create a simple cluster. Only two hosts. Anyone have a
> guide/documentation for XCP 1.6 cluster.
>
> Also, is an XCP cluster referred to as a âcloud stackâ?

This list is for the discussion of *development* of the Xen hypervisor.
User oriented questions (which these certainly are) should be sent
instead to xen-users@. Since you are asking about XCP you may also want
to copy xen-api@ which is the (badly named) XCP list.