[Xen-devel] xl PVUSB pass-through

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Stefan <sstanisi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 10:59:26 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:03:51 +0000

Good Morning:

Our Xen clusters depend heavily on that feature. The lack of it prevents us from transitioning to the new toolstack. Currently we use PVUSB to attach a USB Smartcard reader through our dom0 (SLES 11 SP1) running on an HP Blade Server with the Token mounted on an internal USB Port to our domU CA server (SLES 11)

I'd like to know how likely it is to make it to the next release. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't require PVUSB? I'd like to give a hand if that can help making PVUSB part of Xen 4.3.

Thanks

Stefan