Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-devel] I'm interested in GSoC project "VM Snapshot"

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 03:34:40AM +0000, ææå <Arthur Chunqi Li> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have great interest in GSoC project "VM Snapshot", which is hosted by
> Stefano Stabellini. I have read through the description and do some readings
> about it. What should I do if I want to participate in this project?
>
> Thanks,
> Arthur Li

Per the timeline of GSoC 2013, it is not the time for students to submit
applications to organization. You need to wait until Xen.org is
accepted as a mentoring organization.

At this point I would suggest you read through various guidelines for
GSoC, participate on discussion on Xen-devel and start to prepare your
application.

Wei.