[Xen-devel] preparing for 4.2.2 and 4.1.5

Aiming at a release towards the end of March, I'd like to cut RC1-s
at the beginning of next week.

Please indicate any bug fixes that so far may have been missed
in the backports already done. Quite a few fixes are currently
stuck in master's staging branch - these don't need to be named
explicitly, I'm already planning to pull over the hypervisor ones
as soon as they get out of staging (and I'm sure Ian is planning
the same - if applicable at all - for the tools side).

Ian - one thing I think is still open for 4.1.5 is the xz kernel
decompression support that was explicitly requested on the list.
Can this be expected to go in for RC1?

Jan