Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.1, linux kernel 3.7.5 crashed while reboot

The kernel command line from grub.conf

kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=4G,max:4G dom0_max_vcpus=4 dom0_vcpus_pin
console=com2,vga com2=115200,8n1
module /linux-3.7.5-hardened root=/dev/sda6 console=tty0 console=hvc0

I have not modified reboot type.