[Xen-devel] Introducing the Xen Crashdump Analyser

Hello,

About a year ago, I started writing a tool to analyse /proc/vmcore in
the case of Xen crash (given a kdump environment) and provide a report.
The plan has always been to try and upstream it, and the main barrier
has been a lack of time on my part.

It was first released in XenServer 6.1 and has subsequently been
backported to some older versions, but I hereby formally present it to
the Xen community for comment.

Please read http://xenbits.xen.org/people/andrewcoop/ which contains
links to the source and instructions for use, as well as an example
report from a bug I am currently investigating (Scheduler race condition).

I would appreciate any feedback/queries/questions/suggestions.

Thanks,

~Andrew