Re: [Xen-devel] Implementing poll(2) for Mini-OS?

Wei Liu, le Mon 18 Feb 2013 17:21:02 +0000, a écrit :
> So apart from the modification needed, is this "32" really a bottleneck
> for xenstore-stubdom?

Actually I don't think it is: from what I see in the xenstore source,
different FDs are only used for connexions on the unix-connexion
socket, but for stubdoms, such socket does not make sense and is thus
disabled anyway.  So NOFILE being 32 is actually not an issue at all for
xenstore-stubdom.

Samuel