Re: [Xen-devel] Build win-pv Error

> I'm trying to build the actual version of the XEN gplpv (win-pv) drivers.
>
> I use the a Windows XP machine with the WinDDK 7600.16385.1 and Wix 3.0
> like suggested  in the BUILD.txt
>
> The building process itself seems to be working, at least there are no
> compiler error.  (I just made the "makedist")
>
> Instead, the final *.msi files and the drivers itself are nowhere to be found,
> but they should be in the "target" directory.
>
> It seems that some files are missing, which can be seen in the build output.
> I've tried some day to figure it out, but I have no
>
> idea where this files are, or why they are not where they should be.

What is the English translation of this:

Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
SignTool Error: File not found: /t

It can't sign the files and so can't proceed to create the msi etc, but I don't
know german so I don't know what that text says and if it's important or not.

The sign.bat file which is called by makedist.bat first loads a file called
sign_config.bat, which should contain something like:

SET CERT_FILENAME=GPLPV_Test_Cert.pfx
SET CERT_PASSWORD=password
SET CERT_CROSS_CERT_FILENAME=
SET CERT_PUBLIC_FILENAME=GPLPV_Test_Cert.cer

Does this file exist on your build computer?

James