[Xen-devel] Remus on Ubuntu 12.04 with XEN 4.1 AMD 64

Dear all,

I am new in XEN and quite confusing with this remus installation. Could anyone point me out how to do it.
I have Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.2.0-29-generic 64 bit bot for Dom0 dan DomU with Para Virtualization. I have installed Xen4.1 AMD 64 bit by following this https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenProposed. I have succesfully done the migration from one machine into another. How ever I want to run this remus to support my server. I have read http://remusha.wikidot.com/ to configuring and install remus.

Could any body point me out what I should do? am I have to re-installed my machine with supported kernel firstly (kernel 2.6.x) or something.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Agya