Re: [Xen-devel] Scalable Event Channel ABI design (draft A)

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since the ABI needs to be changed to support more event channels anyway,
> it seems an ideal point to revisit the design.

Right. I do care about better design and good implementation. Can we
build a prototype of this design? We are less than two months away from
4.3 feature freeze, and the event channel scalability is planned for
that release, which means we need to be hurried. :-)

I think the general consensus is that scaling event channels is pretty important -- probably important enough to slip the release a bit if necessary.  (Although it would certainly be better not to.)

 -George