[Xen-devel] XEN 4.1 error Critical Interrupt - Front panel NMI

Hello Everyone,

I am quite new on XEN. I tried to installed XEN on my server and I know this server series IBM Xeon 3,4 Ghz didn't have Intel VTx support so I am pllaning to use paravirtualization.
I configure the server with Ubuntu Desktop  12.0464 bit as dom0 with XEN 4.1 64 hypervisor. The configuration using repositories exactly by this tutorial https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenProposed :

Installing Xen

Install a 64-bit hypervisor

sudo apt-get install xen-hypervisor-amd64

Modify GRUB to default to booting Xen:

sudo sed -i 's/GRUB_DEFAULT=.*\+/GRUB_DEFAULT="Xen 4.1-amd64"/' /etc/default/grub
sudo update-grub

Set the default toolstack to xm (aka xend):

sudo sed -i 's/TOOLSTACK=.*\+/TOOLSTACK="xm"/' /etc/default/xen

Now reboot:

sudo reboot

But when rebooting the Dom0 failed to start, enclosed was the error message when Xen booting and after that Dom0 will restarting over and over.
On Blade server system  log I got error message :
(Bestak_septaher) SMI Hdlr: 00151743 HI Fatal Error, HI_FERR/NERR Value= 0020
(Bestak_septaher) Critical Interrupt - Front panel NMI

Please Suggest, thank you very much for any one help.

Best Regards,

Agya