Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete test-amd64-i386-xl-win-vcpus1

On Tue, 2013-01-15 at 13:49 +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Case XENMEM_remove_from_physmap in do_memory_op() no
> longer initializes "rc".

Well spotted. It's the same in the compat case from the looks of things.

>  I'm surprised there's no compiler warning
> because of that (which would have failed the build).

It's quite a large function with a switch in it, perhaps there are too
many paths to follow, especially in the compat case where the whole
thing has a while loop round it too.

> I'll send a patch in a minute.

Thanks!