Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] Hello~ I've a question.

Regarding the upstream Xen port to ARMv7 with virtualization extensions
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions), we
have been working mainly on the Versatile Express Cortex A15: you should
be able to find an emulator on the ARM website free with an evalutation
license
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions/FastModels).

From the real hardware platform point of view, Versatile Express is a
bit expensive, so I would recommend something based on the Samsung
Exynos 5, like the new Arndale Board (http://www.arndaleboard.org).