Re: [Xen-devel] [VTPM v7 6/8] Add autoconf to stubdom

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [VTPM v7 6/8] Add autoconf to stubdom"):
> It also occurs to me that this series introduces a little bisection blip
> where cmake will be required (i.e. from patch 3 until here). The right
> way to do this would have been to put the patch introducing autoconf at
> the start. I'm inclined to just gloss over that for now, but if you feel
> so inclined you could reorder things.

I would recommend reordering things, yes.

If the bisection blip bites us, what will happen is that the automatic
bisector will finger the cmake-requiring changeset.  Normally if that
happens it would be fair to ask the person who introduces the
bisection breakage to debug whatever the other problem is that the
bisector is hunting for.  I wouldn't recommend knowingly putting
oneself in that position :-).