[Xen-devel] Uncontrolled disclosure of advisories XSA-26 to XSA-32

We just sent the message below to the security advisory predisclosure
list, relating to the release of XSA-26 to XSA-32.  As you will see,
these have now been publicly released.

We'll have a proper conversation about this in a week or two.

Thanks for your attention,
Ian.