Re: [Xen-devel] Only CPU0 active after ACPI S3, xen 4.1.3

>>> Marek Marczykowski <marmarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/30/12 5:07 PM >>>
>That was the rare case when resume worked at all... in most cased I've got
>reboot, before anything appear on the screen (even backlight is off) - xen
>panic? dom0 kernel panic?

Without serial console we won't get very far from here.

>I don't have serial console, but have USB-to-serial port - is it possible to
>use it as xen console (in xen 4.1.3)?

Not that I'm aware of. But 4.1.x isn't very interesting from a development
perspective anyway. If you had the same problems still with 4.3-unstable,
then that's be of much more interest to analyze, and you could use the
EHCI debug port (if one of your controllers has one) based serial console.

Jan