Re: [Xen-devel] Hypervisor to dom0 communication

> FYI, vmitools (LibVMI) does have support for memory events, just not
> in the main branch. The events branch works properly for 4.1.x; I have
> updated it to support 4.2, but due to other more pressing matters, I
> have not had time to commit it to the main branch.

It compiled fine on my Gentoo box, I think the problem I reported before
(compilation errors on an up-to-date Arch Linux box) were due to the
fact that the default Xen version on Arch Linux is 4.2, and I've got Xen
4.1 installed on my home Gentoo machine.

Please let us know when event support for Xen 4.2 is added, I'm sure
there are quite a few of us interested in that.

Thanks,
Razvan