Re: [Xen-devel] iommu=dom0-passthrough behavior

>>> On 15.11.12 at 09:23, "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You misunderstood: What I was saying (and seeking confirmation)
is that I don't think the new command line option would need to
have any connection to the existing, non-suitable one. In
particular, for it to take effect, "iommu=dom0-passthrough"
wouldn't need to be specified at all.

Jan