[Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-linus-3.7-rc5-tag

Hey Linus,

Please git pull the following tag:

 git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git
stable/for-linus-3.7-rc5-tag

which has bug-fixes. There are three ARM compile fixes (we forgot to export
certain functions and if the drivers are built as an module - we go belly-up).
There is also an mismatch of irq_enter() / exit_idle() calls sequence - which
were
fixed some time ago in other piece of codes, but failed to appear in the Xen
code.
Lastly a fix for to help in the field with troubleshooting in case we cannot get
the appropriate parameter and also fallback code when working with very old
hypervisors.

Please pull!

 arch/arm/xen/enlighten.c             |   11 +++++
 arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h |   21 +++------
 drivers/xen/Makefile                 |    1 +
 drivers/xen/events.c                 |    2 +-
 drivers/xen/fallback.c               |   80 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/xen/hvm.h                    |   34 +++++++++++++-

Jan Beulich (1):
      xen/hypercall: fix hypercall fallback code for very old hypervisors

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (3):
      xen/hvm: If we fail to fetch an HVM parameter print out which flag it is.
      xen/generic: Disable fallback build on ARM.
      xen/arm: Fix compile errors when drivers are compiled as modules.

Mojiong Qiu (1):
      xen/events: fix RCU warning, or Call idle notifier after irq_enter()

Stefano Stabellini (1):
      xen/arm: Fix compile errors when drivers are compiled as modules (export
more).