[Xen-devel] Documenting vtpm

I’d like to write some documentation for vtpm as a whole but wanted to ask what your preference is on where it gets located and how its formatted.

Right now the old vtpm uses docs/misc/vtpm.txt. I can just update this file or do something else.

Here are my current suggestions:

READMEs in stubdom/vtpm and stubdom/vtpmmgr explaining their command line arguments and specifics.

docs/misc/vtpm.txt explaining how to use the entire system.

Another idea is to just forget the README files and put everything in docs/misc/vtpm.txt

It would also be helpful to have example config files. I see a lot of xm related stuff in tools/examples/. Is that directory deprecated? I could put example vtpm and vtpmmgr configs there or in the stubdom directories.