[Xen-devel] git pull for Jens for 3.8 (xen-blkback related, feature-persistent).

Hey Roger,

I tested the feature-persistent patches and they rolled out succesfully out
of the test system. This is a bootup test with 32/64 dom0, 32/64 PV/PVHVM domU,
with
new and old OS-es.

I am thinking to send a git pull on Friday to Jens so that they will be part of
Linux v3.8.