Re: [Xen-devel] Xen + DVB = not working. memory allocation issue?

On 25 September 2012 15:10, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So try also limiting how much memory the hypervisor has to eliminate
> this being a 4GB issue. Meaning on the _hypervisor_ line add 'mem=4G'.

I previously required that with xen 4.1.x but now I've upgraded to Xen
4.2 (and dom0 and domU to 3.6.x kernels) I no longer require it.

Has the O/P got  iommu=soft in the domU kernel command line if it's a PV domU?

Also try 'pci=resource_alignment=BB:DD.F;BB:DD.F' etc on the
hypervisor command line for your relevant PCI device(s)

Those tweaks are all I need to use these days for PCI passthrough :-)