Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel paging request error

>>> On 23.10.12 at 20:44, SÅawek Kosowski<slawek.k_xl@xxxxx> wrote:
> Reposting from xen-users (no response)
> I'm having a problem with: http://pastebin.com/CuGHqwhy
> It occurs on the reboot, but sometimes, when I try to start manually one of
> my machines. Sometime, one of the machines does not want to start
> permanently and I have to reinstall/restore it.
> This problem comes for me randomly, but maybe there is a trigger.

Please look for earlier posts of similar problems (and their resolution)
before posting here.

> I've tried to follow:
> http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/2-6-32-27-dom0-BUG-unable-to-handle-kernel-paging-requ
>
> est-td3323011.html
> and raise /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes, but it did not help.

Just picking some random "unable to handle kernel paging request"
report doesn't help; xsave-related issues (caused by a bogus
kernel side patch in certain distros) have been discussed quite
recently here.

Jan