Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 13924: tolerable FAIL

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 07:35 +0100, xen.org wrote:
> flight 13924 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/13924/
>
> Failures :-/ but no regressions.
>
> Regressions which are regarded as allowable (not blocking):
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-sedf      5 xen-boot                     fail   like
> 13923

So, sorry for noticing this only now, but it seems the sedf test is
failing to boot since flight 13900 (Sept 28).

It seems to me that, from hat day on, this particular test is always
running on the same machine (gall-mite). OTOH, 13900 run on a different
one (moss-bug) and worked well.

From a super quick inspection of the logs, I couldn't spot anything
particular that can be causing the failures, so I'm asking here: could
it be something somehow machine-related?

I remember you (IanJ) telling that there might be some problems with the
test system in these days... Is that the case or should I be
investigating more thoroughly? (In the latter case, I think I can have a
look at it next week).

Thanks and Regards,
Dario