Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 00/14] arm: implement ballooning and privcmd foreign mappings based on x86 PVH

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 04:11:36PM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> This series implements ballooning for Xen on ARM and builds and Mukesh's
> PVH privcmd stuff to implement foreign page mapping on ARM, replacing
> the old "HACK: initial (very hacky) XENMAPSPACE_gmfn_foreign" patch.

Great. Thanks for doing it.

> The baseline is a bit complex, it is basically Stefano's xenarm-forlinus
> branch (commit bbd6eb29214e) merged with Konrad's linux-next-pvh branch
> (commit 7e6e6f589de8). I suspect I might need to rebase it shortly. I

Yes. I am hoping that on Monday Mukesh will have had sent out his revised
patch and I can rebase the whole thing on Linus's tree (which by that time
should have the Xen ARM's pulled in).

> know there's a bunch of stuff in here which Mukesh has also changed, but
> which I haven't seen yet, I'll deal with that when I rebase (RFC mainly
> for that reason only).

They look good to me. I've provided some feedback on some of them.